RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Regular attendance is expected from all the students
• Students who have been absent or who come late will be admitted into class only with the permission of the Principal.
• All the pupils must be regular and punctual to school in order to maintain good standard and discipline
• It is the duty of every pupil to keep the classroom and the school premises absolutely clean. Scribbling on the blackboard or on the wall or on the furniture is strictly forbidden
• Students must be gentlemanly and ladylike at all times and in all places. They are expected to treat their teachers, elders and companions with due respect and love
• The school is not responsible for goods and belongings lost. Students should not bring expensive articles to school. Cell phones are forbidden
• Date of Birth once entered in the application and certified by the parents will not be altered.